Monday, September 17, 2007

Lil Weirdos take a trip!


I have packed up the Lil' Weirdos and sent them off to the Sampler yesterday. They will be a part of the October Sampler. I sent out 50 weirdos and 50 promo cards. The last time I sent them out I got quite a few sales, so this time I doubled the # I sent.





Speaking of the Sampler I received mine last Friday. There were so many fun things.



My favorites were:



The limited edition storyboards from Button Collective. It is an awesome print of a camera with a button set into the lens.



My other fave was a hairpin with a cashmere, yes cashmere, flower on the end from Remnant Clothing.
I am currently growing out my bangs (bad hairdo choice for me) and going through an awkward stage where I have to keep them pinned back. They are too short to tuck behind my ear too long to possibly look cute.



I also love, love love the super cute Halloween card from moongirl productions. It has a tiny bat on the front and inside it says Bite Me.




As far as production in the studio goes...

Well I spent most of last week getting the Weirdos ready to ship, bur I did get a chance to finally make some wing for my Faerie dolls. I have been struggling for the longest time to find a stabilizer that was heavy enough to hold the wings up on their own and a style that would be easy enough for large productions.

This is what I came up with:





I think they will work and will know more after they are attached to the dolls.


I also finished piecing together my banner. This weeks goal is to get it all together so I can hang it in my booth.

Sparkle Sparkle!


Hopefully the next time I write will be sooner and My Tattooed Crow will be finished so I can add some pictures of him as well.

I am off to update my website!

1 comment:

leethal said...

i found your blog! and i spot the fabric i took home with me today! something fun will come of it...

oooh i hope i get one of your weirdos in my sampler!!