Friday, August 24, 2007

This Studio is Clean!!

I should be getting ready for my show on the 1st, so how do I spend my week?
Cleaning and organizing my studios of course!!

I spent a good portion of this week cleaning and rearranging my studio. I realised that I have a whole lotta stuff crammed in to a tiny space. I went to the Goodwill Outlet (Yes, OUTLET) lovingly called "the bins" here in Portland because, well, everything in in large bins . I found a small storage cupboard and a wooden trunk. I repainted them both and upholstered the top of the trunk.
I spent a total of 15.00 for the furniture, sandpaper, paint, fabric and new draw pull. Woo Hoo!



The new cupboard, The super large window , My Sewing table


My Designing/cutting table, The closet and new trunk under all of the toys.
So now that I am all cleaned, organized and have it recorded. I will promptly mess it all up and cover the floor with faux fur scraps and bits of yarn.














































































No comments: